Lenovo USB 2.0 Super Multi-Burner Drive - Europe
If you need to add or share a USB multi-burner drive, try the Lenovo USB 2.0 Super Multi-Burner Drive. A small, portable DVD and CD recordable drive, it can be attached to notebook or desktop systems with a functional USB 2.0 port. You can copy music, video and data to CD and DVD recordable media.
Features & Benefits:
• DVD recordable drive with a slim, lightweight tray design is small and easy to carry
• Reads and writes without an external power adapter when connected to two ThinkPad or Lenovo 3000 system USB 2.0 ports - this allows users to install or run software, listen to music, watch DVD movies or copy CDs or DVDs, drawing power via the USB cables
• Power adapter is included for users who prefer to connect to only one USB port or record at maximum speeds
• Reads and writes 7 DVD formats: DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer
• Also reads and writes CDs in CD, CD-R and CD-RW formats
• Stores up to 9.4GB per double-sided DVD-RAM disc, up to 4.7GB on other DVD discs and up to 700MB on CD discs
• Includes Sonic RecordNow/DLA recording software, InterVideo WinDVD movie navigator software and InterVideo WinDVD Creator editing software - Some software may differ from its retail version (if available) and may not include user manuals or all program functionality. License agreements may apply
• Fast data transfer via USB 2.0
• Backed by Lenovo's limited warranty with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
Lenovo USB 2.0 Super Multi-Burner Drive - Europe, USB 2.0, 2 MB, 24x, 20x, 24x, 430 g
Lenovo USB 2.0 Super Multi-Burner Drive - Europe. Interface: USB 2.0, Drive device, buffer size: 2 MB. CD write speed: 24x, CD rewrite speed: 20x. CD read speed: 24x. Weight: 430 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 142 x 160 x 24 mm, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP