ThinkPad T400, T9400(2.53GHz), 2GB RAM, 160GB 7200rpm HD, 35.814 cm (14.1 ") 1440x900 LCD, 256MB ATI Radeon 3470HD, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11agn, Bluetooth, Modem, 1GB Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, Camera, Intel Turbo Memory, 9c Li-Ion, WinVista Business 32
The perfect balance of performance, portability and energy efficiency.
Take a load off
You'll want to take your super portable T Series notebook everywhere. And as the thinnest, lightest T Series ever, starting at just just 1.8 kgs and 21mm thin, you can-without compromising display size or power.
Work longer with energy-saving features
New T Series laptops increase energy efficiency by more than 25% over previous T Series models, extending battery life and increasing your mobile computing time-a life saver for on-the-go pros:
- Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
- Switchable graphics lets you move to lower quality graphics when you need to maximize mobile computing time.
- Integrated graphics reduce power consumption by using only part of your laptop's RAM.
- LCD backlight displays and SSD drives use less battery power and create less heat.
- Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there's no activity.
- Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time.
Power to the professionals
Mobility is great, but what about power and performance? T Series has you covered. These portable powerhouses feature the highest-end processors, fastest graphics, and durable, reliable data storage.
Available standard SSDs provide extra durability and faster boot and application load times. Plus, Intel® Turbo Memory on select T Series models helps speed boot time, loads applications faster and saves power.
T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance.
Switchable graphics let you power-up the stunning graphics for important presentations, then power them down to boost battery life and lower energy consumption. And they're easy to use. Just hot-key between Performance and Power Saving graphics modes, or switch via the software user interface. No reboot required!
LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
DisplayPort video port (available on the ThinkPad T500) lets you attach a high-resolution digital DVI monitor using a DisplayPort connector. Use this next-generation display interface technology for everything from notebooks to monitors to TVs to projectors.
Make (wireless) business connections
T Series offers several ways to connect for the best wireless performance wherever work takes you:
- Mobile Broadband-ready capability lets you connect to a mobile broadband network and switch to a different carrier during the life of the system.
- Ultra-Wideband Bluetooth capability lets you clear cable clutter and free up your USB ports by using Certified Wireless USB technology. Take advantage of this technology today using a wireless USB hub and in the future as wireless USB devices become available.
Lenovo ThinkPad ThinkPad T400, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.53 GHz, 35.8 cm (14.1"), 1440 x 900 pixels, 2 GB, 160 GB
Lenovo ThinkPad ThinkPad T400. Processor family: Intel Core 2 Duo, Processor model: T9400, Processor frequency: 2.53 GHz. Display diagonal: 35.8 cm (14.1"), Display resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 160 GB. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Discrete graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows Vista Business. Weight: 2.31 kg