Print, Scan, Copy, Inkjet, A4, 802.11b/g, 30 ppm, 1200 dpi, DirectPrint, 6.096 cm (2.4 ") LCD, USB 2.0, 6342 g, Black
With the KODAK ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer you can print vivid color documents and lab-quality photos at home for much less than what you’re paying now thanks to our low-cost, high-quality pigment ink cartridges. And with the convenience of Wi-Fi built-in , we’ve made printing as easy as it is affordable. Say goodbye to overpriced ink for good. Print, copy, scan, and save every day with Kodak.
Easy to Use
- Convenient 2-cartridge, 6-ink system.
- 2.4 in. LCD and memory card slot makes it easy to print with or without a computer.
- Paper saving software features such as manual two-sided printing and multiple pages per sheet printing.
- In as little as 29 seconds you can print KODAK Lab Quality 4 × 6 in. borderless photos that last a lifetime.
- Print crisp, sharp documents fast—up to 30 pages per minute in black and 29 pages per minute in color.
- One-touch color copying without a computer.
- Scan documents and photos up to 8.5 × 11.7 in.
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously —software creates separate image files automatically.
- Scan and edit your documents with optical character recognition.
- Reduce appearance of blemishes and enhance facial features with software.
Energy Saving Functionality
- Low Power Stand By mode conserves energy by allowing you to manually set the time it takes for the printer to go into stand by mode (Low Power Stand By mode uses less than 1 watt of power).
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
100+ years of KODAK Image Science and a combination of our exclusive pigmented ink, instant-dry papers , and a high-speed printing system that generates brilliant, crisp documents and photos that last a lifetime.
- KODAK Lab Quality photos are just 29 seconds away.
- Crisp, sharp black text documents.
Kodak ESP 5250. Print technology: Inkjet, Printing: Colour printing. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 29 ppm. Copying: Colour copying. Maximum copy resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI. Scanning: Colour scanning. Optical scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4. Standard input capacity: 100 sheets. Wi-Fi. Direct printing