CCD, 600 dpi, 45ppm, USB 2.0, 10400g
With the ability to handle documents in virtually any size or condition, the KODAK i1405 Scanner brings flexibility, ease of use and enhanced Perfect Page image quality to your tabletop business scanning.
- Handles all kinds of documents ranging from card stock to onionskin in just about any condition, up to 863 mm (34 in.) long, with speeds up to 45 pages per minute (at 200 dpi);
- Gives you outstanding image quality with the latest Perfect Page image processing, including background color smoothing, improved color accuracy, automatic color detection and much more;
- Easy connectivity and fast image transfer with USB 2.0 interface;
- Smart touch feature allows you to easily scan to file, e-mail, publishing or other desktop applications with just one click;
- Five output options: black-and-white, grayscale or color, plus dual stream simultaneous output—color and black-and-white or grayscale and black-and-white to give your organization the types of images needed to meet a range of business needs such as forms processing, key from image, archiving, regulatory compliance, web presentment and more.
The KODAK i1405 Scanner gives your business a competitive edge with versatility, ease of use and the high-quality images you’d expect from Kodak.
The capability to scan all kinds of documents
- Handles everything from card stock to onionskin;
- Scan documents up to 863 mm (34 in.) long.
- Smart touch feature lets you easily choose the right scanning application to send scanned documents to e-mail, file, publishing and other desktop applications that support TIFF, JPEG, RTF, PDF and searchable PDF;
- USB 2.0 interface provides fast image transfer;
- Delivers speeds up to 45 pages per minute at 200 dpi;
- Handles up to 9,000 pages per day.
New Perfect Page feature set provides enhanced image quality
- Background color smoothing removes variations in background color for greater color consistency and reduced file size;
- Improved color accuracy enhances images for truer, more consistent colors;
- Automatic color detection outputs images in color, grayscale or black-and-white based on document content;
- Interactive color output adjustment compensates for variations in printers, displays and lighting conditions by allowing users to adjust brightness, contrast, and color balance;
- Automatic orientation rotates the scanned image correctly for reading based on document content.
Kodak Alaris i1405, 297 x 863 mm, 600 x 600 DPI, 48 bit, 24 bit, Sheet-fed scanner, Black, White
Kodak Alaris i1405. Maximum scan size: 297 x 863 mm, Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Input colour depth: 48 bit. Scanner type: Sheet-fed scanner, Product colour: Black, White. Sensor type: CCD, Daily duty cycle (max): 9000 pages, Scan file formats: JPG,PDF,RTF,TIFF. Standard input capacity: 150 sheets. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4, ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9): A4