5" LCD (800 x 480), 6 lines, 128 MB RAM, 2 x GE for PoE, RJ-9/ USB, Bluetooth, PoE Class 2, 217 x 208 x 124 mm, 900 g
The eSpace 7950 is equipped with a 5-inch, high-resolution, true color screen and supports six SIP accounts. It provides a rich array of functions and delivers excellent operation experience. It also offers a user-friendly MMI on a large, true color Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen, supports a broad range of peripherals, and delivers high-quality call services, making it an icon of the new generation of business IP phones.
- True-color 5-inch screen with 800 x 480 pixels (high resolution) and 16 million colors.
- Six line buttons, with red and green, dual-color LEDs, support a maximum of 12 concurrent calls;
- Up to 5 programmable buttons (unused line buttons serving as programmable buttons)
- Four fixed function buttons with red LEDs, including speaker, headset, mute, and call history;
- Five fixed function buttons without LEDs, including home, message, volume, contacts, and forward;
- Four easy-to-operate soft keys activate options on the screen;
- Five navigation buttons, including up, down, left, right, OK;
- Two GE ports support PoE;
- One USB 2.0 port for connecting USB devices, such as a USB flash drive to import ringtones, wallpapers, and contacts or a USB headset;
- A RJ-9/USB headset port;
- Embedded Bluetooth 2.1 module and support for a Bluetooth headset;
- Support for up to three eSpace 7903X expansion modules.
Voice and security
- Opus full-band voice codec with a sampling frequency as high as 48 kHz;
- High-fidelity speaker, handset, and headset;
- Comprehensive signaling and media stream encryption.
- 10 system ringtones;
- Flexible ringtone selection;
- Ringtone import.
- 12 system wallpapers;
- Large wallpaper selection;
- Wallpaper import.
- LCD screen GUI for local phone management;
- Built-in Web server;
- Web configuration page for easy phone management.
- eSight is a unified Network Management System (NMS), providing a variety of IP phone management functions, including batch phone restart, centralized phone configuration, unified deployment, unified upgrade, log export, and centralized update of wallpapers and ringtones.
- Consistent user experience;
- Man-machine interaction on the man-machine interface, with the assistance of soft keys;
- Diversified functions and easy operations.
Local six-party conference
- Easy to hold and manage a local multi-party conference with up to six participants;
- Powerful conference status display makes it easy to identify participants;
- Convenient conference control.
- Up to 1,000 contacts;
- Contact group;
- Contact information (including profile pictures) setting.
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directory
- Efficient keyword-based search for enterprise contact information using the IP phone’s LCD screen;
- Fuzzy search with multiple keywords;
- Click-to-dial for searched contacts;
- Synchronization with a corporate directory through LDAP.
- Up to 100 records for each dialed, received, and missed call;
- LED indication for missed calls;
- Detailed call information, such as the profile picture and call duration;
- Direct dial from the call history.
- Support for XML browsers;
- Allows the use of third-party XML applications.
Wide use in eSpace UC/CC/IMS solution
eSpace 7900 series IP phones can be used in the Huawei eSpace UC solution to provide diversified functions, including corporate directory, linkage, and one-key switch. They also support multi-registration and server redundancy to help ensure high reliability.
In the Huawei eSpace Contact Center (CC) solution, eSpace 7900 series works with the agent desktop to provide audio call services. eSpace 7900 series can also be applied to the Huawei IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) solution to provide basic IP Telephony (IPT) services.
Huawei eSpace 7950, Black, Wired handset, Digital, In-band, 6 lines, 1000 entries
Huawei eSpace 7950. Product colour: Black, Handset type: Wired handset, Volume control: Digital. Lines quantity: 6 lines, Phonebook capacity: 1000 entries. Voice codecs: G.711a,G.711u,G.722,G.722.1,G.722.2,G.729ab,iLBC. Ethernet LAN interface type: Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth version: 2.1+EDR, Supported network protocols: TCP/IP, SIP, SDP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, DNS, PPPoE, HTTP, HTTPS, SNTP, XCAP. AC adapter input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Power consumption (typical): 900 W