rp5800 Retail System - Intel Core i5-2400 (3.10GHz, 6MB, 4 cores), 2GB DDR3 1333MHz, 250GB HDD SATA 7200rpm, DVD-ROM, Gigabit LAN, 240W, Windows 7 Pro
Advanced features enable retailers to standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into your existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel® processors, storage, and memory.
- Available with a choice of operating systems, Intel® processors, mass storage, removable media, and memory. The HP rp5800 has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your needs.
- The Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors provide hardware-based remote management technologies enabling a stable, secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Dual-integrated graphics ports, a VGA port and DisplayPort (new on this platform) provide support for both cashier-facing and a cashier-facing display to help create a richer and more engaging customer experience.
- Retail System configurations with RAID support and Solid State Drives enhance data protection and offer greater durability.
Expandable and configurable
- With extra memory slots, multiple PCI or PCI Express (PCIe) slots, 3.5”/5.25” bays, and optional optical drives, the HP rp5800 Retail System has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your retail environment.
- Choose the combination of HDD/SSD and ODD/eSATA storage devices that’s right for you. The HP rp5800 Retail System has 3 drive bays to allow you to take advantage of the latest technology while still working within your existing ecosystem.
- Connect to a broad range of point-of-sale peripherials [www.hp.com/go/pos] and options for greater productivity and flexibility to fit in your retail environment.
Stable and manageable
- Reliable, retail-hardened engineering helps reduce downtime and keep your store running smoothly. The ruggedized Retail system and 40ºC ambient temperature support extend longevity through your normal business activities. For more extreme environments, a 50ºC kit is available (on limited configurations).
- Intel® vPro™ Technology enables out-of-band management making it possible to do remote support of POS Systems in any power state and without a working operating system environment. It also facilitates remote management capabilities which assist retailers in managing many stores from one central location. This can also apply to digital signage applications for driving content remotely.
Works with your environment
- Designed to fit retail locations, the HP Integration Assembly, sold separately, is available in four parts. The Terminal Enclosure provides extra security and protection for cables, I/O ports and against dust, while the Integration Tray Assembly keeps peripherals neatly contained – either on top of the HP rp5800 Enclosure Assembly, the Heavy Duty Cash Draw or directly on the counter.
- With room for a keyboard, printer, and barcode scanner, the flexible design allows for various configurations depending on retailers’ needs. The Pole Mount Assembly and Display Arm Assembly enable the mounting of multiple monitors for customer and employee use.
- To make your transition to new hardware easier, the HP rp5800 Retail System has the same footprint and physical size as the HP rp5700 so it fits in your current space and offers broad OS support with Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows POSReady 2009.
HP rp rp5800 Retail System, 3.1 GHz, 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5, i5-2400, Intel® Q67 Express, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, 2 GB
HP rp5800 Retail System, rp. Processor frequency: 3.1 GHz, Processor family: 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-2400. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3, Maximum internal memory: 16 GB. Total storage capacity: 250 GB, Storage media: HDD, HDD capacity: 250 GB. Graphics adapter manufacturer: Intel, Graphics adapter: HD Graphics 2000. Audio system: HD, Optical drive type: DVD-ROM