HP 500B Microtower PC
• The HP 500B is designed to be easy to setup and easy to use. Get to work right out of the box with the functionality you need for small business computing at its basics and operate effectively from day one.
• Proven Intel® processors, 1 Windows® 7 Operating System, Intel chipset and Graphics Media Accelerator, a choice of optical drives, hard drives up to 640GB, 2 and up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM memory. 3
• PCIe slots to help you get the job done with options like discrete graphics cards. 4
Built to last
• With more than 113,000 hours of testing, you get a reliable and durable desktop that can go the distance.
• Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties and help maximize the initial return on investment all while reducing loss of productivity.
1 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information. Dual Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2 Up to 1 GB may not be available with 32-bit operating systems due to system resource requirements. Dual Channel is only supported when the system is configured with DDR3 symmetric memory (i.e. 2 x2GB). For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system.
3 For hard drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8GB (for XP and XP Pro), up to 10 GB (for Vista), and up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) of disk space is reserved for the system recovery software.
4 Optional feature sold separately or as an add on feature.
HP Essential 500B. Processor frequency: 3.20 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Pentium®, Processor model: E5800. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1333 MHz. Total storage capacity: 500 GB. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel GMA 4500. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional, Operating system architecture: 64-bit. Power supply: 300 W. Chassis type: Micro Tower. Product type: PC. Colour of product: Black, Silver