Intel Celeron 807UE, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3, 32GB SATA SSD, Intel HD Graphics, DVI-I, 6xUSB 2.0, RS-232, PS/2, RJ-12, Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, FreeDOS
Redefining reliability in hospitality and retail, the HP RP7 Retail System, Model 7100 delivers an intuitive, comfortable user experience in a fanless, sealed chassis that’s deployable in your most demanding settings.
Reliability you can trust
- A breathtaking exterior is just the beginning. We also packed the HP RP7, Model 7100 with durable, reliable technologies that optimize speed of service and enhance guest experiences.
- The fanless, solid-state design supports deployment in customer-facing and staff work areas. The sealed chassis is resistant to splashing water and dust and achieves an Ingress Protection rating of “54”.1
- Get improved uptime in demanding environments from Intel® processors with technologies such as: Intel® Virtualization Technology, Intel® 642, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology, and Thermal Monitoring Technologies.
- Choose the best touch display for your cashiers and environment and then customize it with intuitive and familiar projected capacitive touch technology or the flexible navigation features of resistive touchscreen.3
- Add a sharp customer-facing display. The HP RP7 10.4-inch CFD Display (B0T22AV)4 is perfect for additional advertising and promotional opportunities. The HP RP7 VFD Customer Display (B0T26AV) offers easy-to-read price and product information.
Impressive everywhere you look
Enhance your store image with the modern, space-saving design and contemporary aesthetics.
Substance beyond style
- The HP RP7, Model 7100 is retail-hardened for use in environments up to an ambient 35°C. The steel chassis, on-board monitoring and alerts, and environmental and shock testing stand up to the long term wear and tear of retail environments.
- An extended product lifecycle helps ensure consistency in your install base, and the three-year limited warranty on the entire solution gives you peace of mind about your investment.5
Versatility to meet your needs
- Versatile mounting configurations support wall or tabletop mounting so you can position the solution wherever you need it (wall mounting hardware sold separately).
- Connection points on all four sides of the display let you customize the exact combination of stylish peripherals (Magnetic Stripe Reader, fingerprint reader or webcam/sold separately) that you need.6
- 1 IP 54 rating (Ingress Protection rating) certifies that the RP7 Retail System Model 7100 is designed so that dust or splashed water will not interfere with the operation of the system.
- 2 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
- 3 Projected capacitive technology is available on 38,1 cm(15") and 43,2 cm (17") displays; resistive touchscreen is available on the 38,1 cm(15") display.
- 4 Monitor comes standard as head only. HP Dual Position L6010 Stand (A1X79AA) is available for separate purchase.
- 5 Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at www.hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at www.hp.com/hps/carepack.
- 6 HP does not support the use of any other standard USB device on the displays beyond the HP Retail Integrated Fingerprint Reader (BOT13AV), HP Retail Integrated Dual-Head MSR (B0T12AV) and HP Retail Integrated Webcam (B0T22AV).
HP RP7 7100, 38.1 cm (15"), 1024 x 768 pixels, Capacitive, 4:3, 1 GHz, Intel® Celeron®
HP RP7 7100. Display diagonal: 38.1 cm (15"), Display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels, Touchscreen technology: Capacitive. Processor frequency: 1 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Celeron®, Processor model: 807UE. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3, Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. Total storage capacity: 32 GB, Storage media: SSD, HDD interface: Serial ATA. Graphics adapter manufacturer: Intel, Graphics adapter: HD Graphics