NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 2GB GDDR5, 128 bit, 4096 x 2160, 400W
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 GPU;
- OC Edition - Core Clock: Base 1059MHz / Boost 1137MHz (Standard- Base:1020MHz Boost:1085MHz);
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DisplayPort / HDMI;
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface;
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface;
- System power supply requirement: 400W.
Up to 4 displays on a Single Card
Support up to four displays on a single card. Satisfy your multi-screen setup, high definition and extreme gaming experience.
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK, FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
Gigabyte GV-N750OC-2GL, GeForce GTX 750, 2 GB, GDDR5, 128 bit, 4096 x 2160 pixels, PCI Express x16 3.0
Gigabyte GV-N750OC-2GL. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce GTX 750, Processor frequency: 1059 MHz. Discrete graphics adapter memory: 2 GB, Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR5, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory clock speed: 5000 MHz. Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels. DirectX version: 11.2, OpenGL version: 4.4, Dual Link DVI. Interface type: PCI Express x16 3.0. Cooling type: Active