Intel Pentium G3420 (3M Cache, 3.2 GHz), Intel HD Graphics, 1x 1TB SATA 7200 rpm HDD, 4GB DDR3, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Tower, 150W, NoOS
The Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M1 is the ideal first server for small and medium-sized businesses. With plenty of RAM and Intel® Xeon® processor support it offers more than enough performance for all classic server tasks, such as file, print, web or office applications.
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 product family with up to 4 cores.
- Up to 32 GB ECC memory (4 DIMMs) and 4 PCIe slots.
- Up to 4x 3.5-inch non-hot plug SATA storage drives and support for RDX backup devices.
- 4 PCIe Gen2/3 slots for e.g. additional LAN or graphics cards.
- 2x onboard Gigabit LAN.
- Error-correcting code (ECC) memory.
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu's Cool-Safe© technology.
- Compact chassis.
- Screwless chassis and "Easy Rails" for hard disks.
- Provides more than enough performance for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Ideal for all classic server tasks, such as file, print, web or office applications.
- High storage capacity for even larger file sets in combination with professional data backup.
- Supports special solutions like control or telephone systems.
- Redundant LAN connection for higher reliability.
- Data safety like in high-end server systems.
- Silent operation for use in offices or showrooms.
- So small and silent that it might even be placed under desks.
- Easy, fast and comfortable access to the interior of the server, the hard disks and the PCI slots.
Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M1, 3.2 GHz, G3420, 4 GB, DDR3-SDRAM, 1000 GB, Tower
Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M1. Processor family: Intel Pentium G, Processor frequency: 3.2 GHz, Processor model: G3420. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 1000 GB, Hard drive size: 3.5", Hard drive interface: Serial ATA. Ethernet LAN, Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X). Power supply: 250 W. Chassis type: Tower