MHZ2320BH 320GB/ 2.5"/ SATA/ 5400 rpm
Fujitsu raises the bar with the introduction of its next generation 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives with up to 160GB(1) per platter using PMR technology. Since notebook and consumer electronics manufacturers require high capacity SATA hard disk drives in a slim package for their products, Fujitsu 3rd generation PMR models are entering the market at an optimal time to satisfy market demand.
Engineered to deliver high capacity in a small form factor, the mobile MHZ2 BH series retains the outstanding level of quality and reliability for which Fujitsu is renowned. The 5,400 RPM mobile HDDs achieve up to 320GB(1) capacity, among the highest in the industry with this spindle speed. Featuring up to 320GB(1) of storage space in a 9.5mm package, with low power consumption, acoustic noise, and minimal heat emissions, these 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives are an excellent choice for today’s ultra-fast, high-capacity notebook computers and consumer electronics applications.
With the delivery of its next generation, perpendicular recording SATA hard disk drives, Fujitsu continues to demonstrate its strong commitment to technology leadership.
Fujitsu introduces its next generation Serial ATA hard disk drives developed using perpendicular recording.
- Ultra-high capacity mobile hard disk drives (HDDs) feature perpendicular magnetic recording (PMR) technology.
- 2.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drives feature up to 320GB(1) of storage in a slim 9.5mm package.
- Industry leading read/write, idle and standby power consumption.
- Exceptionally high quality, reliability and performance with minimal heat and acoustics.
- Ideal for notebooks and consumer electronics applications requiring high speed and high capacity.
Fujitsu MHZ2320BH, 320 GB, 5400 RPM
Fujitsu MHZ2320BH. HDD capacity: 320 GB, HDD speed: 5400 RPM