SCSI LTO-4 HH 800-1600GB Drive
HP’s fourth-generation of LTO tape drive technology is capable
of storing up to 800GB per cartridge at up to 288GB per hour.
Designed with optimum speed to better serve customers in direct
attached storage (DAS) environments, where space is limited
and where hard disk and system bottlenecks can impede data
transfer rates. To protect the most sensitive data, AES 256-bit
hardware data encryption provides easy-to-enable security to
prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges.
- High Value: High capacity combined with low media and drive cost delivers an exceptionally low cost of ownership.
- Compact: Half-height form factor saves space and fits in a wide variety of servers, workstations and autoloaders.
- Dependable: Incorporates high reliability in a robust drive with high standards of data integrity.
- Backup more data in less time: HP’s fastest half-height LTO Ultrium drive with 288GB per hour transfer rate and 800GB per cartridge capacity. Performance optimized and aided by HP’s unique dynamic Data Rate Matching feature.
- Well connected: Compatible with leading operating systems, backup software and servers.
- Investment protection: Backward read and write compatible with LTO Ultrium 3 media, and read only with LTO Ultrium 2 media. Delivers
compelling migration path that will double in capacity every generation.
Freecom TapeWare LTO SCSI LTO-4 HH 800-1600GB Drive, LTO, SAS, 5.25", LTO Ultrium 4, LTO Ultrium 3, LTO Ultrium 2, Black, 70 ms
Freecom SCSI LTO-4 HH 800-1600GB Drive, TapeWare LTO. Type: LTO, Interface: SAS, Form factor: 5.25". Native capacity: 800 GB, Compressed capacity: 1600 GB. Burst transfer rate: 300 MB/s, Drive device, transfer rate: 160 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 3 Gbit/s. Power supply type: DC, Power requirements: 5V, 2.5A, Power consumption (typical): 20 W. Weight: 1.45 kg