TapeWare SDLT-320i Internal FH 13.335 cm (5.25") 160-320GB
- The TapeWare SDLT-320 features robust capacity and performance, with 320 GB compressed of storage capacity and 32 MB/sec compressed1 sustained data transfer rate. Building on the successful DLTtape™ Technology, the new SDLT 320 offers unprecedented compatibility within the DLTtape family. That's true scalability! This makes the SDLT-320 the ultimate solution for today’s demanding backup environments.
- Based on Quantum technology.
- Stores 320 GB capacity with 2:1 hardware data compression on a single cartridge in less than 3 hours using up to 32 MB/s data transfer rate with 2 : 1 data compression.
- Rock solid reliability and data integrity: 30,000 hour recording head life, 1,000,000 pass media durability, 250,000 hours MTBF at 100% tape motion.
- Backward read compatible: Full backward read compatibility with DLTtape™ IV cartridge media written on DLT 4000, DLT7000, DLT 8000, DLT VS80 and DLT1 drives. Full backward read and write compatibility with Super DLTtape™ I media written on SDLT 220 drives.
- Kit includes TapeWare Backup Software and 1 extra black front
Freecom TapeWare DLT TapeWare SDLT-320i, DLT, 2:1, LVD ULTRA 2 SCSI, 5.25", Black,White, 70000 ms
Freecom TapeWare SDLT-320i, TapeWare DLT. Type: DLT, Compression ratio: 2:1, Interface: LVD ULTRA 2 SCSI. Native capacity: 160 GB, Compressed capacity: 320 GB, Media types supported: DLT1, DLT4. Burst transfer rate: 80 MB/s. Power requirements: +5V, +12V, Power consumption (typical): 27 W. Weight: 2.38 kg