Wireless-G MIMO Performance Broadband Router and Access Point
- The Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Router & Access Point combines the High Power wireless performance with Buffalo’s AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS).
- Uniquely equipped with a built-in signal amplifier, the WHR-HP-G54 produces a true 60% increase in wireless transmit power over a standard 802.11g wireless router.
- WHR-HP-G54 extends the range of standard 802.11g client devices by up to 70% and improves overall performance by up to 50%. - This Smart Router automatically detects and configures your Cable or DSL internet connection. Security features include WPA, WEP, Privacy Separator, Intrusion Detector, and SPI firewall.
- In addition to fast wireless performance, WHR-HP-G54 features a built-in external switch between wireless router and wireless access point modes.
- The combination of speed, security, and push-button setup of wireless connections and internet, makes the Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Router & Access Point the perfect choice for your wireless network.
Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance Broadband Router and Access Point, 108 Mbit/s, 100-240V 50/60 Hz, AC, Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98SE, 3 - 40 °C, 215 x 50 x 180 mm
Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance Broadband Router and Access Point. Maximum data transfer rate: 108 Mbit/s. Power requirements: 100-240V 50/60 Hz, Power supply type: AC. Compatible operating systems: Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98SE. Dimensions (WxDxH): 215 x 50 x 180 mm, Weight: 545 g. Supported data transfer rates: 1 - 108, Compliance industry standards: IEEE 802.11b / IEEE 802.11g, MIMO, Frequency range: 2,412 – 2,462 MHz