TuneStudio - Mix and Record Music onto your iPod®
The first of its kind.
Belkin's TuneStudio for iPod is the first 4-channel audio mixer that lets you create high-quality digital recordings directly onto your iPod. This mixer allows the input of up to four different instruments or audio sources, and records the audio onto your iPod for instant playback.
I'm with the band.
TuneStudio is compact, portable, and tough enough to withstand life in on the road. Bands can easily attach instruments and microphones to TuneStudio and record jam sessions directly onto an iPod. Podcasters can also use this device to record their shows either in a studio or on location.
- Records directly to iPod in 16-bit, 44kHz quality.
- Streams audio through built-in USB interface to and from a PC or Mac® computer.
- Each channel is equipped with 3-band EQ, pan and level controls.
- Phantom-power-enabled XLR inputs provide up to 60 dB of microphone gain.
- High-quality stereo compressor with makeup gain enhances audio dynamics and keeps audio levels within recording limits of the iPod.
- Features one-knob compression control.
- LEDs indicate master audio level, power status, peak indication, compressor.
Belkin TuneStudio, -iPod classic 80GB 160GB -iPod nano (3rd generation) 4GB 8GB -iPod 5th generation (video) 30GB...
Belkin TuneStudio. Compatibility: -iPod classic 80GB 160GB -iPod nano (3rd generation) 4GB 8GB -iPod 5th generation (video) 30GB...