USB Pro Series Motherboard Cable
Capitalize on USB ready motherboards, with no external ports. Connect the Pro Series Motherboard cable to your computers motherboard, and screw on the mounting bracket. It’s that simple!
• Permits you to take advantage of built-in USB motherboard capabilities for extra ports to plug in devices.
• Adds two USB “A” type female receptacles to your computer system.
• Install USB capabilities into your Macintosh® and PC quickly and easily.
• Adds two 12 Mbits/sec USB ports to your Macintosh® and PC so you can instantly connect any USB device.
• Compatible with Mac® OS 8.6 or higher or Windows® 98.
• 20-gauge, double shielded, power wire conductor construction.
• Impedance matched twisted pair construction to minimize cross talk, ensuring high speed, error-free transmission.
• Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
• Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
Belkin USB Pro Series Motherboard Cable, To computers motherboard
Belkin USB Pro Series Motherboard Cable. Connector of PC: To computers motherboard