FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 Annex B
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN – phone and surf over ADSL simultaneously – with cable-free WLAN
The flagship of the FRITZ!Box line combines Internet telephony in outstanding voice fidelity with ADSL access for multiple computers – including wireless access with support for the latest WLAN standards. And the integrated PBX lets you dial over the Internet (VoIP), or a fixed ISDN or POTS phone line. You can dial all these phone calls using your existing phones – thanks to FRITZ!Box, you don’t even have to turn on the computer to phone over the Internet.
A quick look at FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN
- Powerful voice over IP PBX system for ISDN and analogue fixed phone lines
- WLAN ADSL modem/router (802.11b/g/g++), up to 125 Mbit/s
- Up to 35% faster WLAN* with 802.11g++
- Maximum WLAN security thanks to WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption
- Connects computers and networks as well as analogue phones and faxes
- Host port to connect USB accessories (printers, storage media)
- WLAN switch
* Compared to WLAN 802.11g standard throughput between FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick and FRITZ!Box WLAN
The smart combination of ADSL router, ADSL modem and voice over IP PBX system does almost everything: surf and email from one or more wireless computers at ADSL speed, even while you make Internet and fixed-line phone calls, using your existing phones. Use two analogue extensions simultaneously for phones, faxes or answering machines. An USB host port allows you to connect USB accessories, such as a printer or hard drive, directly to FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN, and to share it with all the computers in the network.
All the WLAN connections are encrypted out of the box using the secure WPA standard, and AVM’s certified firewall ensures safe surfing enjoyment.
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 with 4 LAN ports, 2 analogue extensions and a USB accessory port.
AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 Annex B, ADSL
AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 Annex B. Channels quantity: 13 channels. DSL specification: ADSL, ADSL2+ Annex B. Security algorithms: WEP,WPA,WPA2. Data link protocols: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11g++, VoIP protocols: SIP. LED indicators: VoIP,ADSL,WLAN