DVB-T, DVB-S, FM Radio, 950-2150MHz, PCI Express x1
Thanks to the latest AVer MediaCenter, AVerTV Satellite Trinity can even support up to 1080i high definition DVB-S / DVB-T* programs with H.264 or MPEG-2 formats. Furthermore, its dual-mode function allows you to watch or record DVB-S and analog TV (or DVB-T) at the same time.(*DVB-T2 is not supported)
In addition, AVerTV Satellite Trinity is supported by ProgDVB and MyTheatre DVB-S watching software, allowing you to enjoy the digital broadcast in your favorite choice of software. In addition to its advanced AVerMedia software, AVerTV Satellite Trinity also gives you options to customize your DVB-S watching habit.
- Worldwide analog TV access, DVB-T, and FM Radio broadcasting with stereo sound support
- S-Video / Composite Video (RCA) input support
- Ready for HDTV H.264 / MPEG-2 formats in DVB-S and DVB-T modes( *DVB-T2 is not supported)
- MCE Software MPEG-2 encoder to be fully compliant with XP/Vista MCE platform
- MCE Video Gaming Plug-in Support
- MCE Video Quality Enhancement Plug-in Support
- Dual-mode function allows users to watch or record DVB-S and analog TV (or DVB-T) at the same time
- Recording videos by real-time H.264 format and playing on iPod
AVerMedia AVerTV Satellite Trinity. Tuning range: 1 - 45 MHz. Interface type: PCI Express. Minimum processor: Pentium 4 2.4GHz, Minimum RAM: 512 MB. Minimum system requirements: - DirectX 9.0c, Compatible operating systems: Windows XP / XP Media Center Edition Windows Vista / Vista Media Center Edition Windows 7 / 7...