- - Your printer orders ink, so you'll always have it.
- - Ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included.
- - Monthly plans are based on pages printed, not cartridges used.
- - No annual fees--change or cancel plans online anytime.
- - When you sign up we'll mail special HP Instant Ink cartridges to you.
- - You'll get ink before you need it. These ink cartridges have more ink than standard HP cartridges, so you'll replace them less often.
- - Service and billing begins once HP Instant Ink cartridges have been inserted into an HP Instant Ink eligible printer.
- - $2.99 per month for 50 pages includes rollover for up to 50 unused pages.
- - Each additional 15 pages are $1
- - Buy an eligible HP Printer 
- - Sign up at hpinstantink.com using this enrollment card.
- - Ensure you have an Internet connection and credit or debit card.
Instant Ink Enrollment Card - 50 page plan
HP Instant Ink is an ink replacement service that can save you up to 50% on ink1. Your printer orders Original HP Ink which is delivered to your door—before you run out, at no extra cost. The service is available through monthly plans based on number of pages printed. Not sure how much you print? Unused pages roll over each month. Participation requires an HP Instant Ink eligible printer.2 This Enrollment Card includes the first month of service.1 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared to cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q3 2013. CPP comparisons for standard-capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports Q3 2013. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed.
2 A full list of current eligible printers can be found at hpinstantink.com. Printers require direct connection to the internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
HP Instant Ink Enrollment Card - 50 page plan, HP ENVY 4500, 4510, 4520, 5530, 5540, 5640, 5660, 7640 / HP OfficeJet 3830, 4630, 4650, 5740,..., Home, Home office, 114.3 mm, 165.1 mm, 10 g, 114.3 mm
HP Instant Ink Enrollment Card - 50 page plan. Compatibility: HP ENVY 4500, 4510, 4520, 5530, 5540, 5640, 5660, 7640 / HP OfficeJet 3830, 4630, 4650, 5740,..., HP segment: Home, Home office. Width: 114.3 mm, Height: 165.1 mm. Package weight: 10 g, Package width: 114.3 mm, Package height: 165.1 mm
 Savings claim based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most color inkjet printers < $399 USD. Color inkjet printers selected by market share of IDC CYQ4 2016 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Standard cartridge CPP from gap intelligence AiO Weekly & BP Weekly (2/12/17).  Based on plan usage, internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.  A full list of current eligible printers can be found at hpinstantink.com. Printers require direct connection to the internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.  Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum or your monthly service plan pages (e.g: $2.99 50 pages = 50 page rollover maximum).  Effective after the last day of your then-current billing period. For full details go to hpinstantink.com.  Valid only in country sold.