location redirect
This is a demo of a seamless insert of an Icecat LIVE product data-sheet in your website. Imagine that this responsive data-sheet is included in the product page of your webshop. How to integrate Icecat LIVE JavaScript.

Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black

Brand:
The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers.
Lenovo Check ‘Lenovo’ global rank
Product family:
The product family is a generic trademark of a brand to indicate a very wide range of products, that can encompass multiple categories. We include product family in the Icecat product title.
ThinkPad
Product series:
Product series is a brand's indication, often indicated by round numbers like 3000, that identifies a group of products within one category that are technically very similar. We don't include product serie in the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet to avoid confusion.
T
Product name:
Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
T580
Product code:
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
20LAS01H00
Category:
A notebook, also known as laptop, is a portable computer. When you are looking for the right notebook, it is important to know where you are going to work with it. Do you want to use it on the road? Choose a model with a special energy-saving 'mobile' processor, a good battery and a reasonably small display. This will allow you to work longer with the same battery and saves you the trouble of carrying around a large display that consumes a lot of precious battery power. Or will you be using you notebook mainly in places where you will have access to a power outlet? Then choose a desktop processor (more processing power for less money) and an ordinary battery. This will save you a lot of money, which you could then spend on a bigger screen. You'll work faster because you can view more information at once and it's great for multimedia!
Laptops Check ‘Lenovo’ global rank
Icecat Product ID:
The Icecat Product ID is the unique Icecat number identifying a product in Icecat. This number is used to retrieve or push data regarding a product's datasheet. Click the number to copy the link.
Data-sheet quality: created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels:
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by   Lenovo: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Product views: 32027
This statistic is based on the 97136 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet. Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94642 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on: 14 Mar 2024 19:50:22
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Product Brochure/Datasheet (0.1 MB)
Here, we only show product PDFs of sponsoring brands that joined Open Icecat. As Full Icecat channel partner login to see all product data or request a Full Icecat subscription.
Bullet Points Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black
Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis. For easy access to this data, refer to the "BulletPoints" tag in XML or JSON.
:
  • - Business Laptop Clamshell Black
  • - Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U 1,8 GHz
  • - 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 3860 x 2140 pixels IPS LED backlight Matt 16:9
  • - 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 2400 MHz
  • - 512 GB SSD
  • - NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 2 GB Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • - Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Ethernet LAN 10,100,1000 Mbit/s Bluetooth 4.1
  • - Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) 65 W
  • - FreeDOS
Long product name Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black :
The long product name of Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black. For easy access to this data, refer to the "ProductDescription" block and the "ShortDesc" tag in XML or the "Description" block and the "LongProductName" tag in JSON.

Intel Core i7-8550U (8M Cache, 1.8GHz), 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 512GB SSD, 39.624 cm (15.6 ") 4K (3860x2140) IPS, Intel UHD Graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (2GB), Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, FreeDOS
More>>>
Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black:
The official description of Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black as supplied by the manufacturer. For easy access to this data, refer to the "ProductDescription" block and the "LongDesc" tag in XML or the "Description" block and the "LongDesc" tag in JSON.

Designed for you to maximize every minute

Maximize your true potential with the powerful ThinkPad T580. Its vivid 15" display lets you see everything and still be agile. Productivity-rich features include a 27-hour battery life, fast USB ports, and convenient side docking. What's more, with enhanced security built in, you have peace of mind wherever your work takes you.

An IT manager’s dream

The ThinkPad T580 has a match-on-chip fingerprint reader, anti-spoofing technology that authenticates log-in credentials and helps safeguards your data, and ThinkShutter, a webcam cover that you can open and close. It has an integrated global LTE-A feature that keeps you connected around the world, WiFi or not. Just as impressive is the epic battery life—up to 27 hours on a single charge, enabling the T580 to be truly mobile.

To help save you time and effort in setting up and deploying each T580, there's Microsoft AutoPilot. This cloud-based solution lets you preconfigure every laptop so that they are ready to use right out of the box.

Raises performance levels—and eyebrows

Delivering higher performance and far faster than its predecessor, the new 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor is designed to take your productivity to new heights. Backed by the increased efficiency and speed of DDR4 memory (up to 32 GB), the T580 gives you the power of a desktop PC with the freedom of a portable laptop.
Tested for battle, built for success—anywhere

Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes stringent testing for reliability and durability, including the ability to survive in hazardous physical and environmental conditions.

Where form meets function...

Inspired by ThinkPad customers, this latest T-Series business machine has a USB-C docking connector on the side rather than underneath, enabling the T580 to be just 19.95 mm / 0.79 inch thin. It also has a range of convenient ports, including the lightning-quick Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3. In addition, should you need to work on the go or in low-light conditions, the renowned ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard has a convenient backlight.

And innovation meets intuition

Thanks to Windows Hello and the built-in infrared camera, you can access your files and data with just a smile. As well as facial recognition, the T580 features Glance technology, which merges face-, eye-, and gaze-tracking. So when the T580 is hooked up to an external monitor, you can have a more intuitive, productive interaction by automatically focusing the cursor and shifting windows—simply by moving your eyes.

Power up without powering down

Each T580 comes with built-in Power Bridge technology as standard. This innovation is the answer to 'low battery' warnings, especially if you are on the road or without a power outlet nearby. It allows you to swap out a battery and simply replace it with a fully charged one—without having to turn off your machine. So you can keep your T580 going for up to 27 hours between charges.

Get closer to the action

By configuring your T580 with an optional touchscreen, you can interact more intuitively and easily with your work—and have more fun during your downtime.

Stronger online security, made easy

Signing into websites or making online payments usually involves trying to remember all kinds of passwords. Not so with the FIDO—Fast Identity Online—authentication capabilities that are built into the latest generation of ThinkPad laptops. By wrapping your user info and credentials into three secure layers, FIDO makes it safer and easier when you are online. This global solution also creates better security of web-based services and reduces cost for organizations. A win-win for everyone.

One less thing to worry about

For extra peace of mind, the T580 comes with a worldwide warranty as standard. This enables you to seek expert assistance and help in 160 countries across the globe.

Short summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black:
This short summary of the Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.

Lenovo ThinkPad T580, Intel® Core™ i7, 1,8 GHz, 39,6 cm (15.6"), 3860 x 2140 pixels, 8 GB, 512 GB

Long summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black:
This is an auto-generated long summary of Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U Laptop 39,6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.

Lenovo ThinkPad T580. Product type: Laptop, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: Intel® Core™ i7, Processor model: i7-8550U, Processor frequency: 1,8 GHz. Display diagonal: 39,6 cm (15.6"), HD type: 4K Ultra HD, Display resolution: 3860 x 2140 pixels. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 512 GB, Storage media: SSD. On-board graphics card model: Intel® UHD Graphics 620. Operating system installed: FreeDOS. Product colour: Black

Design
Colour name
Black
Product type *
Laptop
Product colour *
Black
Form factor *
Clamshell
Housing material
Glass fibre
Market positioning
Business
Display
Display diagonal *
39,6 cm (15.6")
Display resolution *
3860 x 2140 pixels
Touchscreen *
No
HD type
4K Ultra HD
Panel type
IPS
LED backlight
Yes
Native aspect ratio
16:9
Display surface
Matt
Display brightness
300 cd/m²
Contrast ratio (typical)
1000:1
Processor
Processor manufacturer *
Intel
Processor family *
Intel® Core™ i7
Processor generation
8th gen Intel® Core™ i7
Processor model *
i7-8550U
Processor cores
Processor threads
Processor boost frequency
4 GHz
Processor frequency *
1,8 GHz
System bus rate
4 GT/s
Processor cache
8 MB
Processor cache type
Smart Cache
Processor socket
BGA 1356
Processor lithography
14 nm
Processor operating modes
64-bit
Processor codename
Kaby Lake R
Bus type
OPI
Stepping
Y0
Thermal Design Power (TDP)
15 W
Configurable TDP-up frequency
2 GHz
Configurable TDP-up
25 W
Configurable TDP-down
10 W
Configurable TDP-down frequency
0,8 GHz
Tjunction
100 °C
Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
PCI Express slots version
PCI Express configurations
1x2+2x1, 1x4, 2x2, 4x1
ECC supported by processor
No
Memory
Internal memory *
8 GB
Internal memory type
DDR4-SDRAM
Memory clock speed
2400 MHz
Memory slots
2x SO-DIMM
Maximum internal memory *
32 GB
Storage
Total storage capacity *
512 GB
Storage media *
SSD
Number of SSDs installed
SSD capacity
512 GB
Optical drive type *
No
Card reader integrated
Yes
Compatible memory cards
MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC
Graphics
Discrete graphics card model *
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150
Discrete graphics card memory
2 GB
Discrete graphics memory type
GDDR5
On-board graphics card *
Yes
Discrete graphics card *
Yes
On-board graphics card family
Intel® UHD Graphics
On-board graphics card model *
Intel® UHD Graphics 620
On-board graphics card base frequency
300 MHz
On-board graphics card dynamic frequency (max)
1150 MHz
Maximum on-board graphics card memory
32 GB
On-board graphics card DirectX version
On-board graphics card OpenGL version
On-board graphics card ID
0x5917
Number of discrete graphics cards installed
Audio
Audio chip
Realtek ALC3287
Audio system
Dolby Audio Premium
Number of built-in speakers
Speaker power
2 W
Built-in microphone
Yes
Camera
Front camera
Yes
Front camera resolution (numeric)
1 MP
Front camera resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Front camera signal format
720p
Front camera HD type
HD
Network
Wi-Fi
Yes
Top Wi-Fi standard *
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Wi-Fi standards
802.11a, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11b, 802.11g, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
Wi-Fi data rate (max)
867 Mbit/s
Antenna type
2x2
WLAN controller model
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
Ethernet LAN
Yes
Network
Ethernet LAN data rates
10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s
Bluetooth
Yes
Bluetooth version
Ports & interfaces
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity *
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C ports quantity *
USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
HDMI ports quantity *
HDMI version
1.4b
Combo headphone/mic port
Yes
USB Sleep-and-Charge
Yes
USB Sleep-and-Charge ports
Keyboard
Pointing device
ThinkPad UltraNav
Numeric keypad *
Yes
Spill-resistant keyboard
Yes
Windows keys
Yes
Software
Operating system installed *
FreeDOS
Processor special features
Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)
Yes
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Yes
Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
Yes
Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
Yes
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
Yes
Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)
Yes
Intel Clear Video Technology
Yes
Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology
Yes
Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology
Yes
Intel Flex Memory Access
Yes
Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
Yes
Intel Trusted Execution Technology
No
Intel Enhanced Halt State
Yes
Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
Yes
Intel® Secure Key
Yes
Intel TSX-NI
No
Intel® OS Guard
Yes
Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX)
Yes
Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)
Yes
Intel 64
Yes
Execute Disable Bit
Yes
Idle States
Yes
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
Yes
Processor package size
42 x 24 mm
Supported instruction sets
AVX 2.0, SSE4.1, SSE4.2
CPU configuration (max)
Embedded options available
No
Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Yes
Intel Identity Protection Technology version
Intel Smart Response Technology version
Intel Secure Key Technology version
Intel TSX-NI version
Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
Yes
Processor ARK ID
Conflict-Free processor
Yes
Battery
Battery technology
Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
Power
AC adapter power
65 W
AC adapter frequency
50 - 60 Hz
AC adapter input voltage
100 - 240 V
Security
Cable lock slot
Yes
Cable lock slot type
Kensington
Password protection
Yes
Password protection type
HDD, Power on, Supervisor
Certificates
Certification
MIL-STD-810G
Sustainability
Sustainability certificates
RoHS, EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR
Weight & dimensions
Width
365,8 mm
Depth
252,8 mm
Height (front)
2 cm
Height (rear)
2,02 cm
Weight *
1,99 kg
Packaging content
Manual
Yes
Power cord included
Yes
Other features
AC adapter included
Yes
Maximum internal memory (64-bit)
32 GB
Source Testseek summary Average rating
Reviews
Updated:
2020-02-02 08:17:35
Uk has collected 35 expert reviews for Lenovo ThinkPad T580 Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") 4K Ultra HD Intel® Core™ i7 i7-8550U 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) FreeDOS Black and the average expert rating is 86 of 100. The average score reflects the expert community’s view on this product. Click below and use Uk to see all ratings, product awards and conclusions.
86%
Source Review comments Score
expertreviews.co.uk
Updated:
2020-02-02 08:17:29
READ NEXT: Best laptops 2018Before diving into the models themselves, it’s important to get your head around the various laptop categories – and the distinctions between them. There are actually five lines now, and each one is different.For starters, ther...
0%
Country Distributor
Deutschland 1 distributor(s)