max 304.8 x 4600 mm, 170ppm/680ipm, CCD, 56 dB, LED, 100-240V
Our latest generation production scanners - the new Kodak i5000 Series Scanners – deliver class-leading intelligent imaging, reduced total cost of ownership, improved quality and accuracy of images produced.
Designed for intensive paper processing environments typically found in service bureaus and the financial, healthcare and government sectors, the Kodak i5000 Series Scanners are perfect for organisations wishing to reduce budgets on the one hand, yet cope with the demand to maintain and provide scanning services on the other.
The Kodak i5000 Series Scanners offer a range of innovative features all designed to improve efficiency and enhance productivity
The scanners process documents 304.8mm wide and up to 4.8 metres long, and a thickness ranging from 25 to 200 g/m2 .
The Kodak i5000 Series Scanners come with consumables free of charge if a Performance Plus Service Contract is purchased.
Kodak i5000 Series Scanners support current 32 and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems and can be easily integrated with other enterprise business systems through TWAIN and ISIS drivers, or optional Kodak Capture Pro Software. They are both compatible with Kodak Asset Management Software.
Offering future flexibility, two scanner models complete the range:
- The Kodak i5200 is rated at 140 pages per minute (ppm), and the faster Kodak i5600 is able to process 170 ppm at 300 dpi colour and dual stream with all image processing features switched on.
- The i5200 can be upgraded as volumes grow to i5600 performance as necessary.
- 750 sheet automatic document feeder.
- Support for Intelligent Data Recognition (IDR), including OCR and intelligent character recognition (otherwise known as handwriting recognition).
- Interactive multi-feed technology allows operators to use the LCD panel to accept or re-scan images from the page that triggered a multi-feed thereby improving handling speed and efficiency.
- Over 30 Perfect Page imaging features available such as streak filtering, dual stream output, auto colour detection and de-skewing result in improved throughput and accuracy and lower total cost of ownership.
- Sure Path and Sure Stack technology reduce paper preparation and handling time by improving feeding and stacking of scanned documents with different weights and sizes.
- Both scanners are simple to use thanks to an intuitive colour LCD touch screen which can be programmed to simplify common tasks.
- Both the i5200 and i5600 scanners are also available as ‘V’ versions to support Kofax Hardware VRS.
Kodak I5600. Maximális beolvasási méret: 304,8 x 4600 mm, Beolvasás optikai felbontása: 600 x 600 DPI, ADF beolvasási sebesség (f/f, A4): 170 oldalak per perc. Beolvasás típusa: ADF scanner, Termék színe: Fekete, Fehér. Szenzor típusa: CCD, Daily duty cycle (max): 250000 oldalak, Fényforrás: Fehér LED. Automatikus dokumentumbehúzási képesség: 750 lapok. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A3, Scanning media types supported: Sima papír, Médim súlya, ADF: 45 - 200 g/m²