- USB is the most modern. You can recognize it by the rectangular connector.\
- PS/2 connectors are round. This type of connection is fairly commonly used by PC\'s.\
- Bluetooth is another modern (wireless) connection method.
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Cherry: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Cherry NUMERIEK KEYBOARD PS/2:
Program according to your every whim - you can with the G80-3700 programmable keyboard. For numerical inputs, controls or wherever frequent number entry is required. Fitted with MX technology with Gold Crosspoint contacts it is distinguished by its utmost reliability.
- Equally suitable for left- and right-handed users
- Reduced space requirements
- All keys can be user-defined with up to 24 characters per key
- 4 additional user-programmable function keys, can be labeled individually
- Digits can be entered independently of the status of the Num Lock in the system (operation on notebook PC)
- Variable decimal separator [.], [,], [00 ], [000 ]
- External standard keyboard can be connected
- Matches design of Cherry keyboards G80/81-3000
- Cherry MX switches with Gold Crosspoint contacts
- Reliability: MTBF: 550,000 hours