only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin Pro Series IEEE 1284 Parallel Printer Cable (A/B) - 1.8m:
This Pro Series Parallel Printer Cable links your IEEE 1284 printer with Centronics 36-port to your laptop or PC with a DB25 port. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer.
• Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE 1284 cables.
• State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
• IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable.
• Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
• Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
• 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.